top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekend at the Lake part 2

Weekend at the Lake part 2 [part 2 of 2]
By: Fanci_that (paragoddess3599@yahoo.com)

Weekend at the Lake part 2

Part two is told from Masters side of things.

I left you there to ponder your situation while I went to find our guests. Looking back at you before I desend the stairs, you made a lovely vision. Your arms extended above your head, nipples stretched outwards and your legs held high and open. Sweat glistened on your body. A combination of the warmth in the room and the physical strain. You wanted so badly to cum. But for now that would wait. I leave you there waiting and wanting.

I exit the garage and find Bill and Rose. I call to them and motion for them to follow me into the cabin. I show them to their room and offer them a cold drink. They ask where you are to which I reply you're a little tied up. Corny I know but it was the truth. As few more minutes of small talk and we were off to the garage. I leave a note posted to the door for Gregg to come out to the garage when he gets here. He already knows where to find us, since he was the one who had helped set up this little playroom.

Once in the garage, Bill has Rose strip. He attached a collar to her neck and cuffed her hands in front of her. And up the stairs we went. Rose gasped at the sight of you bound on the bench. At this you turned your head in the direction of the sound. Straining to figure out just who was there. Bill leads her to the end of the bench and has her kneel. He moves the vibrator from your opening and begins to stroke your clit. Pushing the back of Rose's head her silently orders her to lick your sweet nectar. Bill already knows the rules. You are not to cum. But Rose has other ideas. The last time she was in your position she lost and was punished harshly. Time for her to exact her revenge. She begins slowly building you up. Licking circles around your clit. Bill reaches under her and releases her hands. Her fingers spread your lip further open. Her tongue darting into your soaking wet slit. Bringing you closer and closer then stopping long enough to let you fall back down again. Once you calm. She begins again. Her tongue again working on your clit. A finger works its way into your pussy. The other hand reaches for the plug still in your ass. Working in a rhythm she fucks both your ass and your pussy.

A footstep on the stairs startles you for a moment. Which diverts your mind from the feeling in your pussy and ass. Gregg already knows the game for the evening and only verbally exchanges hellos with me. He does walk over and pat Rose on the head and shakes Bill's hand. You shudder, as his footsteps grow closer. Just his presence is enough to make you want to cum. Rose works a second, then a third finger into your pussy. Working you to frenzy again. Gregg moves to the top of the bench and pulls out his half hard cock. Stroking it with one hand he releases the clip from the chain on your nipples. Leaving them still clamped, but no longer pulled taunt. Moving the line out of his way he straddles your face and orders you to suck his cock. You take him in as best as you can from your position. Without saying her name he tells rose to work yet a fourth finger into your pussy. You try to protest to no avail. You are so wet now that your juices are more than enough lubrication. You are close now I can see the strain in your muscles. Rose then works her hand into a fist and fucks you harder. At this point I cannot sit back and only watch. I remove my pants move behind Rose. It is then that I notice the plug in her ass. Bill's only rule is that the only dick in Rose's pussy be his. All other openings are fair game. I reach and pull out the plug. Her gaping hole just waits to be fucked. I slowly enter her and work to a rhythm with her fisting of your cunt. I look to Bill who is now stroking his cock. You are sweating hard now. You want so badly to cum. But stubborn as you are you try to hold back. Your resolve is weakening. So much stimulation. Gregg pumps into your mouth. I pump into Roses ass and she pumps her fist into your pussy. The motions causing the clamps still on your nipples to send shock waves of pain. Bill is the first to announce his orgasm. He pumps his fist harder up and down the shaft and empties his seed onto the back of your thighs and onto your stomach through your spread legs. I am next. I pull out from Rose and spurt after spurt lands on Roses back and hair. God bless her she still is holding out. I recover and release one of your hands to allow you to stroke Gregg's cock as you suck him. It doesn't take him much longer and he is pumping his seed down your throat. Just as he cums I motion for Bill to come to your right side. Gregg moves away to get a better view of the show. Rose now pumps her fist faster. You pussy tightens. Your breathing becomes more labored and I know the signs you are losing your will cum soon. Rose reaches up with her other hand and pinches and rolls your swollen clit. You're back arches. You are lost now. And with that Bill and I each grab a nipple clamp and pull it off. Sending you over the edge. Your pussy clamps down on Roses hand. You cum and cum hard. You know you will be punished for this but right now you don't care. Rose pulls her fist from your hole. A smug look on her face. Bill helps me with your restraints and we sit you up. Gregg is there with a soft blanket and I lift you from the bench. I carry you to a small sofa in the middle of the room and hold you. Kissing your forehead and stroking your flame red hair. Your pale skin cool from the sweat. Softly you tell me you are sorry and drift off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment