top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

It Started as a Massage

It Started as a Massage
By: Mintof (mintof@hotmail.com)

It Started as a Massage

I see you lying on the massage table. The thin sheet covers everything except your head but it cannot hide the lovely curves of your body. I start at your feet, lifting the sheet to expose your legs and after rubbing my hands together to make the oil nice and warm, I work on the sole of your right foot. A satisfied sigh escapes from your lips as I work my way slowly up your leg and past your knee. I see you shift your legs apart so that I can reach higher but that will have to wait. "Anticipation," I think to myself, "makes the ending so much better!"

I move to your right foot, again working the oil into your sole and then moving slowly up your leg. I feel your muscles relaxing under my hands until I move past your knee and work my way up your thigh. The sheet has partially slid off now and my cock begins to stir as I have a clear view of your pussy just inches away from where I am working. My circular motions inch slowly up your thigh until my hand briefly brushes against your pussy. As you attempt to push against my hand, I pull back a bit and then brush lightly against your pussy again before stroking your leg back down to your feet.

You groan as I slide the sheet back down over your legs. I lightly rub the backs of your legs as I move up to your ass. After a small rub there, I continue to move up your body and then slowly pull down the sheet off of your shoulders.

The massage continues with the back of your neck. I hear a quiet "mmm" from you as I work out a few tight places and then continue with your shoulders. As my fingers walk down your spine, I can feel your body relaxing a bit until I reach the small of your back. My fingers continue their travels and I rub your ass, you try to shift slightly so that my fingers will move between your legs. "Not quite yet," I think. I massage each side of your ass and when I see a bit of oil dripping down between your legs, I briefly dip my fingers down to scoop it up. The sudden contact on your pussy surprises you and then my fingers move away.

It is now time for you to turn over on to your back!

I hold the sheet up for you as you turn over on to your back. I start again at your feet. Again it will be one leg at a time! I rub the sole of your left foot and make sure that each toe gets some attention. Just as I feel you relaxing again under my warm hands, I lean over and give you left foot a little nibble and a lick. A shiver goes from your foot all the way your leg and to the top of your head. I smile.

I gently stroke your left leg from foot to calf to thigh interrupting my pattern every so often to give your leg a kiss or a slight nip. I spend a bit of time around your knee which is quite sensitive and enjoy teasing you with a rub which stops just shy of tickling. The sheet is now pulled up over your waist and I can see your lovely pussy. I shift your legs slightly apart so I can enjoy the view as my fingers make their way up your thigh. This time my right hand moves between your legs and gently strokes your outer lips. I feel you shifting a bit in a brief attempt to have move my fingers to the centre but you will need to wait a bit longer yet....

After a few minutes, I glide my hands down your left leg, give your left foot a gentle squeeze and move to your right foot. Again, I pay attention to each toe. This time, however, you are ready for me and the shiver is not as strong as I nibble your foot. Ahah... I think. It is time to move things up a notch!

Beginning with the inside of your ankles, I start nibbling on the insides of your legs, slowly working my way up your legs. I hear a quiet moan from your throat as I pass your knees and work my way up your thighs. My head is between your legs now as my mouth slowly works its way towards your pussy. I use my hands to spread your legs wide and open you up. I lick your outer lips. You feel my hot breath on your pussy and then a light stroke with my tongue. With light stokes, I move around your clit giving you pleasure but no direct contact yet on the clit itself. Your hips are quivering as I get closer and closer to your clit.

You groan aloud as I pull away my face and take off your sheet completely. I look into your lust-filled eyes and give you a kiss. As we kiss, my hands wander over your chest and gently massage your chest with circular patterns that come close to but do not yet touch your nipples. Your hand reaches down and feels my cock straining in my shorts. I pull away from your mouth after a few minutes and enjoy the sight of your erect nipples ready to be caressed.

Your nipples stick out at me as I lower my head to your chest and warmly blow upon them. It is now time! I lick your left breast as my left hand fondles your right breast and my right hand moves in circular patterns down your stomach towards your pussy. My licks start on the underside of your breast first and slowly make their way up to your engorged nipple. At last I lick the nipple itself at the same time that my left hand makes it to your right nipple and my right hand arrives at your pussy. You gasp and I feel a shudder go through your body as I gently nibble on your nipple. When I start rubbing your clit, your whole body tenses up and then starts shaking as you cum hard on my hand. I ease off a bit letting your enjoy the moment before we enjoy a gentle kiss.

This is my first story and I would really appreciate feedback including suggestions as to where to go with the story from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment