top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Judy's Free Rent

Judy's Free Rent
By: Prybar (frnkcmmngs@gmail.com)

I am living proof that winning $63 million can have a positive impact on your life.

You have to call it good luck anytime you win the lotto, but this really couldn't have come at a better time for me. The divorce went final two days before I bought the ticket. My ex tried to prove I purchased it earlier, cause she wanted her cut. She got half of everything else in the settlement, but she would have gladly paid the taxes on half of my 63 mil just to lay her greedy little mitts on the rest.

The bitch must have been paying attention when she attended gold-digger school, because she really played her cards right when she set me up to fund the rest of her life. When she found me, I had my business up and running, and well into the black. I had built a nice house in an upscale neighborhood, my investments were doing well, and I hung out in one of the better social circles.

She seemed completely smitten by me. At least that's what it felt like. Man, she was good! And I fell hard.

It seemed a decent marriage. I mean, what is a marriage supposed to feel like? She put out often enough to keep me happy. She liked our lovemaking, or at least faked it well.

She expected me to spend money on her, for clothes she didn't need and other frivolous things, but I gladly paid to keep her happy.

She stayed 7 years, to make sure the lawyers would get her half of everything I owned in the divorce. I came home one day to an empty home, and they served me with papers at work the next day. It was a total surprise. I was devastated at first, but as the procedure went on, and I learned of the guy with the red convertible, and that she had been stashing cash on the side, I started to realize just how much better off I was going to be without her.

She wanted half of my business, cause it was a real cash cow, so she settled for token alimony in the trade. We sold the house and she took her half of that, too. And we split the investments.

I was feeling pretty bad about all this, especially when the market crashed and the investments fell to almost nil. And with my half from the house I would only be able to buy a small condo to live in. But then I hit the lotto. I went from a net worth of just a few hundred thou to multi-millions with one roll of the dice.

So, I quit the business, and it failed immediately, and that left my ex with exactly half of nothing. She looked at her share of the divorce settlement and then at my new millions, and she loosed the attorneys on me again. The judge didn't buy her arguments however, and she was left on her own, with just what she had agreed to before, and that guy with the red convertible...who didn't stick around for long once he knew she was broke. None of this cost me any sleep, at all.

I didn't stay around here, once the word got out about all that cash. I had folks showing up at my door night and day, hitting me up for money with every sad story, scam, and threatened lawsuit ever invented. So, what do you do with a fresh 63 mil, minus those pesky taxes? Well, like most ridiculously wealthy agoraphobic misanthropes, I headed to Montana, and my very own 100 square miles of isolated, uncivilized paradise.

The ranch I bought couldn't have been more perfect. Roughly half the acreage is mountainous terrain. Snow covered peaks line the horizon, just across the lake from my log home. The property backs up to the wilderness area, so I don't have a lot of visitors from that side, unless you count the deer and elk that migrate through each fall. And I have my own resident herd of bighorn sheep.

The lower half of the ranch is split between pasture and alfalfa fields. We run a thousand head of cattle, plus about 100 buffalo. Pronghorns gather in the alfalfa each year, conveniently during the three week hunting season. And I have three spring creeks that we manage for trophy trout.

I settled in there for about three years, with the covers pulled over my head. What I didn't spend buying and fixing up the ranch, I dumped into the stock market, right when it decided to go up again. Before long I found myself with as much handy cash as I had before I bought the ranch. So after all that time as a hermit, I decided the moment had arrived to do something useful with my wealth.

Giving your money away can be kinda fun, if it was your idea in the first place. My old high school got new band instruments, the football team got new uniforms, and the anonymous scholarship fund I set up is proving to be very useful.

I funded a trust that doles out to the needy. It's headquartered just down the road from my old business. Nobody knows I am the source, because we set up a few layers of bureaucracy to shield me from the nosey. About once every month or so I fly back to my old stomping grounds, to meet with the managers of the trust, so I can decide how to disperse the funds.

I bought a nice house up in the hills so I have a place to stay when I'm in town. It hangs out over a steep slope, just down from the road. You actually park on the roof and climb down into the two story house, which is up on stilts. The lower floor has a couple of bedrooms and storage. The top floor is my bedroom and a large combo space with a kitchen and living room. The hot tub on the deck has a great view. The spa is totally private and I can lay down in one of the built in seats that is sloped like a lounge chair, and just enjoy the lights of the city far below.

The place sits empty most of the time, but at least I don't have to hassle with a hotel when I am in town. And it is pretty comfortable. I look forward to the time spent there. My view overlooks the bay and city. The sunsets are amazing. For three days or so every month it is home.

Thus, my new routine developed. I'm in Montana most of the time, and then I fly into the city to watch over my trust. My money now goes to kids with cancer, the make a wish people, a few politicians that I don't think are total crooks, and to whomever feels to me like a decent cause each month.

I still have a few friends in town, the kind of people who don't care that I have the money. We get together when I am around, and the good times flow.

My best friend, Dan, decided to get pancreatic cancer last summer. He did what he could with the doctors, but even if money will someday buy a cure, it doesn't yet. So he and his wife came back to Montana with me for a month and watched the mountains go by from my front porch. His pain was unrelenting, but we had some good talks. I flew them back on my plane when it was time for the hospice people to take over. He died at home with his family, blissfully morphined into a stupor. I drank a few toasts to his memory over the next month.

Dan's wife called me in September. Their daughter was due to start her second year at the university, but this was contingent on Dan still working. The money tap had run dry with his death, and Judy couldn't afford to stay in school.

Dan's wife knew he would never ask me for financial help, and frankly she wasn't the type either, but this was about her kid and she is a mother, after all. It didn't bother me a bit. I sent her daughter a check for her tuition and books, and put her on a decent allowance. I was glad to do it. And I told her she could live rent free in the house on the hill. It is just up from the campus, and it sits there empty most of the time. And then I forgot about it.

I really did forget about it. When I flew into town in the middle of October, and the car dropped me in front of my house about 8 o'clock that night, I didn't even remember that Judy was staying there. It had been a long day, and I had a brandy and hit the rack. I woke up about midnight.

Judy must have been out of the house when I got there, and came home while I was asleep. I was naked when I walked out into the living room to get a glass of water from the kitchen, because I always sleep in the nude, and thought I would open the drapes to take in the view of the city lights below. That's when I noticed the drapes were already half open, and I heard the hot tub running out on my deck.

Still bleary from sleep, I wondered what was up.

I took a peek around the edge of the drapes and there, soaking in the hot tub, was this pretty lady. Took about three beats, but I finally realized it was Dan's kid. She was lying back in the lounge part of the tub, with her eyes closed and just her face floating out of the water, and those two bare tits poking up out of the foam. And they were some fine tits.

Floating like two scoops of ice cream, each with a strawberry at the summit, her breasts floated in front of her up-turned face. Barely visible through the water, a neatly trimmed bush highlighted her open pussy lips. Shit! Little Judy was all grown up.

My dick was up and brushing against the drape in an instant. I was naked as a jaybird, with this huge hard-on, and my best friend's 19 year-old kid was mere feet away, similarly un-clothed, and she had no idea I was anywhere around.

Sure, I felt just a bit guilty about standing there, dick in hand, watching this young thing in the water, but I got over it pretty fast when I realized she was playing with herself under the water. I had to stay and watch this.

She worked the fingers of one hand back and forth over her clit, while she slid three fingers of the other in and out of her. Then she moved one hand up her belly and started squeezing her breast. With a grimace on her face, she shuddered into orgasm before me.

My cock was burning in my hand, aching to release the pent-up passion in my groin. It wouldn't have been prudent to cum all over my own drapes in front of this young lady, so I hurried back to my room, shut the door, and after all of three strokes of my right hand, I watched my cum leap out and spray all over the oak dresser.

Damn, that felt good! I hadn't been with a woman for a while, and the pump was well primed.

I didn't sleep at all well for the rest of the night. Visions of that nubile young thing danced in my head, torturing me. My erection returned nearly immediately, and I whacked the thing into submission again. I tossed and turned until nearly dawn.

The crash of dishes in the kitchen woke me. I blinked in the bright light. The day had a good start already, and the sun streamed into my room through an un-draped window.

Pulling on a set of sweatpants and a sweater, I walked to my door and peeked into the kitchen. Judy was bent over, foraging around inside the refrigerator. She was wearing an oversize white t-shirt that would have reached about half-way down to her knees if she had been standing straight up, but bent over as she was, it only draped part way over her ass, and her pussy peeked out at me between her thighs.

I could have stared at that thing for hours, and my little guy was starting to stir again, when she stood up with the orange juice. Backing into my room, I started making some noise so she would know I was in the house.

"Man on the floor."

I figured I'd give her a moment to get decent before I burst into the room.

"OH! Uncle Jack! You're home. Just a sec."

I could hear her pounding down the stairs. When she came back up, I wandered out. She had added a pair of jeans to her wardrobe.

"When did you get here?"

"Uh, I flew in yesterday and got home last night. I just woke up."

I think she caught me taking a furtive glance toward the front window, half-open drapes, and the hot tub. She stared at me for a moment, trying to read my mind. Did she suspect that I was around when she was in the tub? And why is it that women can always know what we are thinking, when we can never know what is brewing inside their heads?

Judy didn't have a bra on under that t-shirt and I could see her nipples pop up through the thin fabric. She was feeling something. Her tits jiggled with every movement. This time it was my turn to catch her looking at me, as I saw her checking out the bulge as my partially aroused cock grew in my sweatpants. I think I saw her shudder a little. Her nipples grew even larger.

It was time for me to grab a glass of orange juice and head for the shower, before things got totally out of hand. She spoke as I left the room.

"I have to get to class, but I'll make dinner for us tonight. Spaghetti OK? Be here at six."

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight, girl."

It turned out to be a really long day. I had to meet with the lawyers, because my foundation was getting sued by some animal rights activists. Seems we wanted to grant the dying wish of a kid who had always wanted to go deer hunting. We had the whole thing set up, where the kid would get to hunt a ranch so overcrowded with deer that they were beginning to suffer, and the only solution was to cull the herd. Made perfect sense to me.

Drove the animal rights people nuts. They would rather see the animals starve, I guess, than see a kid get his dying wish. Anyway, they burst into the meeting, screaming and busting up the furniture, and dumping fake blood all over everyone. The cops got there after the fuss was pretty much over. The one pimply-faced dork that had the lack of sense to take a swing at me, while on camera, and in front of all the attorneys and about 15 other witnesses, was just coming around after I decked him. The cops were ready to run me in until they saw the tape.

I stopped by the liquor store on the way back to the house. I picked up a decent merlot and a bottle of my favorite sour mash whiskey. I don't drink near as much as I used to, but some nights just call for a wee nip, and I was ready for one.

Judy was in the kitchen, chopping up onions, when I got there. A large pot of tomato sauce bubbled merrily on the stove. The scents of garlic and oregano filled the room.

She was wearing a blue denim mini-skirt and a shear white blouse, with a white camisole clearly visible underneath, all covered by a frilly apron. She was barefoot. And she had tears pouring down her cheeks from the onions. I grabbed a paper towel and started to wipe off her cheeks.

"Oh don't, you'll smear my make-up!"

"Relax child, I've done this sort of thing before."

When I was done blotting, the tears were history, and the mascara was untouched.

I pulled the two bottles out of the brown paper sack and set them out on the counter. My favorite glass was in its usual place, and the ice tray was full. I poured three fingers and sat on one of the stools to talk, and watched Judy futz around in the kitchen. Damn, she looked hot.

Ah, barefoot girls and blue denim mini-skirts. Always reminds me of my own college days. A broad smile crossed my face when I first realized that look had come back into style. Funny how those first sexual images of women, the way they wore their hair, the clothes they sported, the lingerie they preferred, sets the juices flowing when I see them again today, just like when I was 19.

Judy tossed the chopped onions into the large iron skillet where the Italian sausage was browning. She mixed them in and stirred it all around until the onions caramelized. The smells had me drooling. Then she dumped the contents of the skillet into the large pot, stirred a bit, clanged the top into place, and dialed the heat down to simmer.

Then she peeled the apron off over her head. I tried real hard not to stare at those pert breasts bouncing around, barely concealed by just two thin layers of white fabric. But, damn it, I could barely see the outline of two nipples through that thin fabric, and this just wasn't fair. So I looked down at her legs instead, with that tiny denim mini-skirt hardly hiding anything, and her lean, tan legs, and that wasn't any easier on me.

"Well, that's done now. It needs about an hour to simmer, so we might as well get comfortable. Oh, is that wine?"

"Yeah, you want a glass?"

"Sure do, if you promise not to tell Mom."

"I think we can keep this our own little secret. Besides, you aren't driving anywhere tonight, are you?"

"Nope. I'm all yours."

I think we both instantly realized how that could have been misconstrued, for there was a sudden silence gripping the room.

"So, how is school going this quarter?"

Figured it didn't hurt to change the subject.

"Oh, I'm doing great! I could have never made it this far without your help. You know, when Dad died....Well, I was going to drop out. You saved me. You made this all possible. And I don't know how I will ever repay you."

"Hey, forget that. This is not about repayment. This is about what a good friend your dad was. Relax and enjoy school, do a good job, make something of yourself, and you will repay me one hundred fold."

Judy had two of those bake and serve loafs on a cookie sheet that needed to bake. When she bent over to slide them into the oven, the skirt road up nearly to her ass. I thought I got a quick look at a very panty-less bottom, but these days who can tell, what with those tiny thongs they wear. Caught my attention, either way.

I watched her pour a second glass of wine. I hadn't even noticed how quickly she finished the first glass. I was still working on my bourbon as I wandered over to the window. When she materialized next to me, lightly brushing against the skin of my left arm, I felt the hair stand up on my neck. Her scent went straight from my nose to my cock, sending little shivers up and down my shaft.

When I looked over at her, she was peering out the window as if she didn't want to meet my eyes, but her tits were heaving up and down. Two top blouse buttons had come undone, and the view of her cleavage took my breath away. Suddenly, she leaned into me, wrapping one hand around my upper arm and hugging it close to her breast. She was trembling.

"Uncle Jack, I really do want to do something to repay you. Are you sure there isn't something I can do?"

She was looking up at me, with that pouting look that could easily drive a man wild with lust, while she was squishing her right breast into my arm with all her might. It was pushing its way out of her blouse, right in front of my nose. What was I supposed to do? This was my best friend's little baby, all of 19 years old, and as far as I knew, innocent as the driven snow. No way could she know what she was doing to me.

And no way was I going to take advantage of her. So I tried to back away, away from the window and away from her.

"Whoa, girl! You don't have to do this. Really"

I was wasting my breath. She followed me deeper into the room and stood right in front of me. Her fingers went to the remaining buttons of her white blouse and it soon gaped open. With a shrug of her shoulders, it slid off and pooled on the floor behind her. Mounds of soft white breasts bulged out, while the clinging fabric highlighted her erect nipples. She shook her hair, letting her tits swing back and forth under the loose silk of the camisole.

Her arms reached up and then snaked around my neck, drawing me down to her mouth. She enveloped me with hot wet lips, forcing my mouth against hers, before she slipped her sweet tongue into my mouth, where it sought out mine.

Judy was rubbing her breasts against my chest, and pressing her pelvis into my groin. And I wasn't fighting to get away any more. I hadn't felt this hot in years. I felt my neck turn red as I groaned with pleasure. I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands, grinding her into me. My cock was caught down the leg of my pants, and there was little room for it as it surged in size. Judy must have felt it, for she looked up at me and laughed.

"Something's come between us that our laughter cannot hide."

We both cracked up, and for a moment I thought the mood was broken, but I could not have been more wrong. She reached out for the buckle on my belt, and undid it in a moment. Her hand slid down inside my pants to my cock and squeezed it. My legs got a bit rubbery about then.

"Oh, can I help you with this problem, sir?"

She looked up at me with an impish grin as the button and then the zipper ceased to be an impediment to her fingers. She fished my cock out and let my jeans fall to the ground. Gently stroking my full erection, she mouthed the word, "WOW!"

"Oh, that's a nice one."

With that, she fell to her knees and got a good look at that thing. With both hands she checked me out, moving my cock from side to side, and up and down. She cupped my balls in her hand. And then she wrapped her lips around the head and gave me a little suck. Another groan issued from my throat.

"Oh, you like that?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Well, good, cause so do I."

What came next put to rest any concerns I once had about Judy being innocent as the driven snow. Man, could she give head! She licked and sucked, rubbed and twisted, tickled and squeezed, all at the right times, in the right places, and to my everlasting gratitude.

Pausing for a moment, she pulled the camisole off, letting those two tits loose to romp as they pleased.

"That's better, cause I'm getting really hot. Maybe you can help me with that."

"I can, or I can die trying." I said with a grin.

Pulling her to her feet, I wrapped an arm around her and hugged her to me. One hand grabbed her breast, kneading it and pinching the nipple until she squirmed. A low moan escaped as I sucked on her tit. And she shuddered all over as my fingers found the soft moist parts between her legs.

Judy wore no panties, so I suspected she didn't find this little exercise a total surprise. She was hot and wet and slippery, and more than ready as I backed her up to the couch and sat her down. She leaned back and played with her tits as I spread her knees far apart and let the mini-skirt ride up to her waist. Her pussy eagerly accepted my tongue's explorations. She squirmed, then pressed herself into me, then roared into one orgasm after another. Her eyes rolled back in her head and drool slipped out of the corner of her mouth. Sweat rolled off her breasts.

Finally, when it seemed she could take no more, I paused. When her eyes finally opened and came into focus, she looked at me and smiled.

"Hi....damn you make me feel good. I was just gonna get you off, but this was soooo nice, I just couldn't ask you to quit."

"Hum, do you still want to get me off?"

"Sure, cowboy. Do you want a ride?"

"How about this?"

And I turned her around on the couch, positioned her on her knees, and slowly slid my big cock into her. She let out a little hiss as the first couple of inches disappeared. She grunted when I gave her the whole thing. And the screaming started shortly after I commenced ramming that thing in and out of her. The view of her muscular back, and the sweat curves of her ass drove me into a frenzy. Watching my cock sliding in and out of her made me even hotter.

I confess I didn't last long that first night, but I came with such ferocity, that I was hoarse for a week. No fucking way was I gonna wait.

We did finally get around to the spaghetti. And it was damn good. We worked out the details over dinner.

Judy was not interested in just living off of my largess. She wanted to express her gratitude somehow, and we settled on the thing she does best. So now, each month when I need to come to the city, I can look forward to getting my rocks drained.

Each trip she meets me at the door, usually wearing something that leaves little to the imagination. I still like the blue denim mini-skirt and white blouse. She skips the camisole and lets those two tits peek out through the fabric, or she leaves most of the buttons undone. We rarely get around to dinner until she either sucks me off, or I fuck her from behind on the couch.

More prolonged lovemaking comes later, and by the end of the third day, she can barely walk, and I don't even try.

I'm not letting the trust go without direction, for I still go down there to rest up. And Judy says she has a friend who is a little hard-up for tuition and rent money, and would I like to meet her? So I don't foresee a time when I won't want to make the trip back to the city. Montana is nice and all, but this place does have its appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment