top

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Train Ride

The Train Ride
By: Maddy (soarin_high@hotmail.com)

"Ok, are you ready to go?" I jokingly asked my boyfriend, Ben, as I got up off the bed. His rock hard 8 inch penis clearly stated his opposition. I smiled evilly at him as he remained on his back with his right hand wrapped around his cock.

"Very funny." He grinned. I went back to the bed and crawled over him, rubbing my body against his dick as I slowly traveled up to his mouth. Smiling, I kissed him, tasting my own pussy on his lips. I began to lick it off of his face as his cock moved between my legs, rubbing against my still-sensitive pussy. He moaned into my mouth as I reached one hand down to take over for him, slowly wrapping my little fist around his cock and stroking up and down.

I moved back down his body, rubbing my breasts against his stomach, his thighs, momentarily wrapping my C-cup breasts around his cock before coming level with his gorgeous dick. I felt Ben put his hands behind his head as I started to trace the veins of his cock with the tip of my tongue, a soft moan escaping his lips. I blew cold air across the wet traces I'd left across him, then playfully tongued his balls for a moment.

"You do that so good..." He moaned. Pleased, I moved back to his dick and slowly popped the head into my mouth, my lips providing a nice resistance before allowing him in. I kept the tight ring around his head as my tongue swirled around it, gently probing the slit, tickling the sensitive area below the head. His hands slowly came down to make playful nips at my breasts as I slid more and more of him into my mouth. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and let the other wander back down to his balls, playfully scratching them with my fingernails, knowing what would drive him crazy. "Oh, baby... yeah." he mumbled, lost in the sensations. As I slide my hand up and down the bottom half of his cock, my tongue and lips kept at his head, tasting precum as it dripped out of the head. Ben's hips began to move off the bed, wanting to have more in my mouth. I sank lower on his dick until the he hit the back of my throat, two inches or so still outside of my lips. He started to fuck my mouth, his cock moving in and out of my mouth faster and faster. I could feel his balls tightening slightly, and loved the feel of his hands on the back of my head now, directing how fast he wanted it. I love it when he takes over. After a minute or two, as I rolled his balls in one hand, I let the other snake a few fingers to his ass hole, and gently rubbed against it. I could tell he liked that, liked not knowing if this would be the time I slip a finger in, because his balls tightened more and I could feel his cock stiffening in my mouth. I pressed harder on his ass, though not sliding in, and opened my throat to let the rest of his cock into my mouth. He slid in, then pulled out of my throat. A few more pumps into my mouth as he moaned out "YESSSSSSSSSS", and he imbedded himself in my throat as spurts of hot cum spilled down my throat. I swallowed around his cock and squeezed his balls gently, wanting all the cum I could get...

Spent, he pulled out of my throat, and I let him slide out of my mouth, licking his softening dick as he went.

"Let's not go to work. Let's just stay here..." He said, as I lay down next to him, his hand moving down to my pussy, which was nice an wet from giving him a blowjob. God, I get turned on doing that. I can almost cum giving a blowjob.

"That would be nice, but you know we can't." I said, kissing him.

"We'll find something else to do." He said, smiling mischieviously. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what he had in store for me.

-----

As we were getting ready, Ben veto'd my outfit.

"Where a skirt, would you? I like to see your legs." I smiled, loving that he likes my body so much. Turning to the closet, I was about to pull out a new outfit when he walked in front of me and pulled out a pretty sexy shirt (a fairly sheer black tank top under an even more sheer pull-over), and pulled up the shirt I was wearing to see what bra I had on. "That won't do. Go get one of your see-through black ones." He commanded. He was successfully turning me on with all this, so I went to the dresser, and, pulling off my shirt and bra, got out a thin black bra and put it on.

When I turned to go back to him, he was walking out of the room, but had hung the shirt set and a mid-thigh length black skirt on the outside of the closet. Interesting... I put the outfit on, then found a pair of heels that would go with it. Surveying myself in the mirror, I saw how sexy I looked. I could almost see my nipples through the material of my shirt, and the skirt, though not tight, fit me very well. The heels made my long legs even longer.

I wonder if- No. He knows I could never do that. He knows that. Right?

-----

Once we were on the train, instead of sitting on the main floor like we usually do, he led the way up to the second level and had me sit next to the wall while he sat near the railing. Putting his arm around me, I prepared for a little affection, but none came. My pussy was so wet, wondering if what he had in mind was the same thing I've always been too chicken to do. He didn't say a word to me until we were nearly into Chicago. About ten minutes away, he crossed one leg over the other and said "Spread them." More of a command than a request. I shivered and complied.

"God, you look hot in that outfit." He whispered in my ear, turning my face to his and kissing me gently.

"You have good taste." I said back. His left hand moved down to the junction between my thighs and slid under my skirt. He started rubbing my pussy through my panties and kissing me harder, his tongue fucking my mouth.

"You like that, huh? Like it when I tell you what to do? What to wear?"

"Mm-hmm." I said, his hand working magic on my pussy. He gently tweaked my clit with his middle finger, slowly massaging me into a very horny woman. God, I love this. I want to fulfill that little fantasy so much. But I don't know if I can. Ben slipped one finger into my pussy, slowly fucking me with it, before pulling it out and bringing it to my lips.

"Clean me off." He said. I did as he told me, slipping his finger into my mouth and sucking off all my juices. "You want me to finish, don't you?" He asked. I nodded. My pussy was so hot. "I will. But not now." He paused. "You are not to touch yourself all day. Understood?" Once again, I nodded. "When we get on the train to come home, I expect your dirty little cunt to be as hot and wet as it is now," He leaned in closer and whispered more quietly, "because on the way home, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

No comments:

Post a Comment