top

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Groupsex in Thailand

Groupsex in Thailand
By: Shabeena (shabeena69@yahoo.com)

You must have all read about my surprise holiday to Goa and the events which followed which brought to reality one of my fantasies, namely a threesome with two guys. After that 3some we went on to play out various fantasies including a 4some with my husband and a few other roleplays.The holiday left us fresh and with a bout of fresh sexual energy. It also gave us a desire for more.

A few months after that, I had an opportunity to join my husband on his official trip to Malaysia. After completing his planned work in Malaysia in 3 days, we proceeded to holiday in Thailand for a week. It is such a beautiful country, with its rich heritage and traditions and so colourful. Once there, our thoughts returned to sex and my husband told me that I could have sex with any guys I chose. The mere thought of it turned me on and led me to have sex with him on our hotel room's balcony. It was fast rough sex and in the midst of it I noticed 3 Indian guys looking at me from the adjoining balcony and they were jerking away watching us. They were trying to conceal themselves and look, which turned me on. I prolonged our sex session for a few more minutes all the while making eye contact with them without my husband knowing. We finished and went inside our room for a hot bath and changed into fresh clothes. Afterwards we went out sight seeing and enjoyed a full show in one of the bars where a stunning Russian girl was fucked on a stage by a guy. It was then that I told my husband about the guys next door and the fact that they had been watching us and also that I would like to have them fuck me. He readily agreed.

We worked out a plan such that my husband would conceal himself in the wardrobe and film us as the guys made love to me. We returned to our room and again took a long hot bath and soaped and sponged myself well. I felt like a royal whore as I perfumed myself all over my body and wore a pink lacy see through bra and panties over which I wore out traditional saree and blouse. The blouse was low neck showing off my cleavage to its best and the saree I wore low hip accentuating my sexy navel.

My husband concealed himself in the wardrobe as I then went outside my room and stood in the walkway just looking down into the central lobby 2 floors down. The room next door had its door closed, so I rang their doorbell and slipped back to my position outside my room.

One of the guys opened the door and looked out and then saw me. I was looking down into the lobby and then acted like I just saw him and smiled. He smiled and came over to me all the while his eyes roaming over my body. He asked where I was from and we picked up a conversation, in the midst of which I told him that I had seen him and his friends watching me to which, he blushed and kept quite.

I asked him what they had felt as they watched me to which he said the feeling was indescribable. I then asked him if he wanted to make love to me, to which he looked shocked. I told him that I was here for fun and would be happy to let him. He hurriedly said yes and then asked about my husband. I told him that he had met his friends here and would be not be here for the next 3 or 4 hours. The only thing he didn't do was rape me in the walkway as he followed me to my room. This was being watched by one of his friends from the other room. We went inside and I offered him a cold drink, which he refused and started touching me. I led him to the bed room and sat on the bed resting on my arms.

He came to me and started fondling my breasts and belly. I put my head back as my saree pallu fell off my chest and exposed my half covered breasts. He buried his face in them and was licking away. I then mentioned the fact that there seemed to be others in his room and they all had been watching me to which he said, yes they had loved it and discussed how it would feel to fuck me. I told him that he was free to call them in if he wished to. He asked again if it was ok and when I confirmed picked up the phone and called the next room asked the other guys to join us.

In a few moment the door bell rang and the guy with me went to open and let his friends in. They spoke in the hallway for a few seconds and then walked in. They were 3 guys in all and the new comers were all looks on me like hungry wolves about to devour a feast.

One of the guys said, "So you want us to fuck you, you horny bitch. We watched you and you were so sexy and could'nt wait to get our hands on you". I told them to stop talking and show their feelings in action. They all stripped down to their underwear and i asked them to take a quick shower, which they did.

I then asked them to do what they wanted to me provided they followed 3 conditions, 1.) No anal sex, 2.) No hurting me and 3.) I wouldn't suck cock. They all agreed and moved to me. It was wonderful to feel 3 sets of hands groping and fondling me all over as they kissed wherever they could.

I removed my saree and jumped onto the centre of the bed. I then went on to remove my blouse and rested on my elbows on my back on the bed and looked at them. They took inn the sight of me in my lacy bra and panties and 2 guys came to my sides. They kissed my face and nibbled my ears and then moved down to my neck all the while touching my breasts and belly. I asked them to wait as I unhooked and removed my bra an exposed my breasts to their touch.

They went crazy on them and I put my head back and moaned as each of the guys ate my breasts while the 3rd guy watched us. Unable to withstand their attacks on my breasts, I lay down on my back as they continued, when the 3rd guy joined us and used his teeth to remove my panties. My pussy was shaved was immediately kissed by the 3rd guy. After some light kisses he started to tongue fuck me hard as the other guys were busy licking and kissing and sucking my breasts and belly region.

They took their own sweet time licking and kissing me leaving me soaking wet and extremely turned on. I then showed them where the condoms were, which they put on and took turns fucking me as the other two licked me. One of the guys was so hard and big that my pussy was sore after they had their fill fucking me.

They then put on their clothes and thanked me and left following which I went and had a bath. Midway through my bath, my husband who had been watching us literally overpowered me and fucked me like mad.

It was one of our most memorable experiences and to cap it all we had it on film to watch whenever we wanted to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment