top

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Artist's Model

The Artist's Model
By: Bloomgirl

I've been running art classes for about 5 years now, short 12 week courses in the evenings for mostly middle aged women who wanted a new hobby. I covered a number of basic techniques, watercolour, pencil etc. and we did landscapes, portraits, still-life and life drawing.

Life drawing often caused me many headaches. Finding a willing model was sometimes difficult. I've used a local agency for the last three courses, which saves me a lot of hassle. The first was a gentleman in his sixties, very interesting to draw, and the last two were younger women. The time had come again when I needed a model for my current class. The agency were sending me a guy this time. All I knew was he was called Mark, and he was going to stop by this afternoon to discuss what he needed to do.

My other love is photography, in fact, the money I make from teaching art funds my photography. Whilst I was waiting for Mark to arrive, I was making a display of some of my work, both photographs and paintings. I had intended to clean myself up before Mark arrived, but I got lost in being creative, and when he arrived I was still in my scruffy vest and baggy trousers and up to my elbows in mess!

"Hi, are you Lisa?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and there stood a gorgeous young guy, mid 20s at the most I'd say, dark slightly scruffy hair, big brown eyes and dressed in jeans and a tight t-shirt.

"Yes, I'm Lisa, you must be Mark" I held out my hand to shake his. He had a good firm grip, and his face broke out into a beautiful smile. "I apologise for my appearance" I said "I lost track of the time"

"You look fine to me" he said, and I think I saw him blush. "Is this your work or your students?"

"This is all mine here" I said. I was taking in his looks and his body as we spoke. I really liked what I saw, and not just from an artistic point of view. I could have kicked myself for not giving myself time to change out of my scruffy clothes before meeting him, but then I clicked back into reality - I was a 40 year old married woman who's body had seen better days, he wouldn't look twice at me.

I explained to Mark what life drawing was about, and that I'd need him for a couple of hours, probably doing two or three poses for the class. He was nodding, but looked a little worried. "You're OK with taking off your clothes in front of a bunch of strangers aren't you?"

"Ummm ... well I've never done it before .. and it does worry me a little" he said sheepishly.

"That's OK" I said. "We're all professionals, no-one will batter an eyelid" He still didn't look convinced. "Look, why don't you take off your clothes for me now, let me do a couple of quick sketches, maybe take a few photos. That way, it won't be your first time when you come to do it for the class"

He disappeared behind the screens to get undressed whilst I got my camera set up and found a sketch pad and some charcoal. After a few minutes, he stepped from behind them, totally naked but covering his cock with his hand. I gasped, he had a great body. Nice broad shoulders, a toned stomach, just a few hairs on his chest and his thighs were slightly muscular. I felt a tingle in the pit of my stomach, the early signs of sexual longing that I hadn't felt in a long time.

I nodded my approval and smiled. He seemed to relax a little. "Where do you want me?" he said.

"Well, first of all, stop being so shy! I need to see all of you. And if the rest of your body is anything to go by, you really have no reason to be modest."

He took away his protective hand, revealing his semi-erect cock. My stomach flipped excitedly and it took a moment for me to compose myself enough to ask him to sit on the chair in the middle of the studio. As I watched him stroll over, my mind was racing, my body telling me it wanted him, whilst my conscience was fighting it and telling me to stay professional and remember that I'm a married woman.

I kept my distance whilst sketching, but the more I took in of his wonderful body, the more difficult it became. As I drew his cock, I briefly let my imagination run away with me, wondering what it would be like to have it in me. Sex with my husband had become just a routine for both of us, and I don't remember the last time I had come during sex - I usually had to finish the job off myself after he had rolled over and gone to sleep. I was aware that my breathing had become a little heavy and I glanced up at Mark. He was watching me closely, a twinkle in his eye, and that cock still semi-erect. I decided to have a little fun.

"Would you mind if I took a few photos of you?" I said. "I concentrate on the body, so don't worry about your mates recognising your face" I laughed.

"No problem" he said. "I'm all yours". He had a huge grin on his face, and I wondered how loaded that statement was. I got my camera and took a couple of shots from a distance, then I got brave and moved closer.

"Can you lean back a little?" I said. He obliged, and I swear his cock twitched and grew a little harder. I came in closer still, taking random shots of various parts of his body. I could feel an electric tension between us and it was difficult to keep the camera steady.

He leaned forward slightly and reached out his hand to stroke my leg. He ran it up the inside of my leg, getting tantalisingly close to my crotch area but stopping just short. I couldn't speak, not sure if I should let this go further or if I should push him away. His other hand stroked the outside of my leg and rested on my hip. My body was trembling with excitement and I could feel a wetness inside my panties that told me just how turned on I really was. With a sigh, I turned slightly so that my back was to him, and he responded by kissing my ass gently and squeezing my leg.

His hands reached round, undid my trousers and slid them down past my knees. He was now kissing my ass again whilst stroking my inner thigh. I turned to face him and he continued kissing, light butterfly touches on my thighs and on my pussy through the lacy fabric of my panties.

He then stood up, his hands lifting my vest over my head, and his kisses were now directed to my cleavage. He moaned softly as his hands cupped my breasts before he pulled away. His cock was fully erect now, standing up hard and long. I grabbed my camera and took more photos. Mark posed for me, stroking his cock and keeping eye contact with me. This was such an incredibly sexy game and I was loving every second!

Mark took the camera from me and I playfully posed for him as he took photos of me, standing there in my bra and panties. I laughed as I span round, flicking my hair around and pushing out my breasts. I felt like a girl twenty years younger and my head was spinning, all caution tossed aside.

The camera was put down, and the mood changed. Mark pulled me towards him, kissing my crotch area again, but this time with more determination. He slid my panties off effortlessly and his hand urged my legs apart. I sat down on the chair, spreading my legs wider still as he knelt between them and pushed his tongue into my wet pussy. I gasped out a "yesss!" which encouraged him on, licking and sucking at my clit. He was very skilled, his tongue pushed on and out of my pussy, flicking on my clit, and licking from my pussy to my ass and back again. He was breathing hard, and moaning gently as I writhed around and began moaning as well. The fire in my body was burning intensely and I knew an orgasm was close. I urged him on "yesss Mark, that's it ... oooooh!!" and he obliged by pushing two fingers into my aching pussy as he flicked his tongue on my clit. I almost screamed as the orgasm swept over my body, his fingers plunging in and out hard and fast, stopping only when the orgasm began to subside.

I pulled him to me, taking his cock in my hand and stroking it. "That's it babe" he whispered "I know you want my cock, take it!" I knelt down and took the tip of it in my mouth, my tongue flicking it. He tasted so good, and I was hungry for more! Slowly I took in more and more, sucking hard whilst my hand cupped his balls. He was moaning softly as I did so, his hands grabbing at my hair.

Just as I thought he was about to cum, he pulled away and took my arm, making me stand up. He was behind me, nibbling at my neck and shoulders, his warm breath sending pleasant shivers down my spine. His hands cupped my breasts, and then as he licked and nibbled my ear and neck, he slid my bra off and began squeezing them and rubbing my hard nipples. His cock was pushing into the small of my back, and I knew I had to have it now! I moved forward, gripping the back of the chair, and he knew exactly what I wanted. With his hands still grabbing hard onto my breasts, he slid his cock into my pussy. After a brief pause to adjust position slightly, he then started to thrust in and out of me. "Fuck me!" I gasped out loudly, and he responded by ramming in harder, his balls slapping against me. I came loudly, my legs almost giving way underneath me as my whole body shook.

Mark withdrew, but only to turn me round and push me back onto the chair. I spread my legs and his cock was in me again, pounding in and out hard and fast. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, his body crushing mine as we ground together. I could barely breathe as each thrust sent a huge wave of pleasure through my entire body. Mark pounded on, increasing his pace and gasping for air too. With a loud groan, his cocked exploded into me, his cum filling my pussy. I sobbed as I came, my body shaking violently.

Minutes later, we were both getting dressed and grinning like Cheshire cats. "Do I get the job then?" he laughed

"Of course!" I said "The class is 7 till 9, but I think I might need you for longer than that"

"See you tomorrow then!" he said cheerily, as he disappeared through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment