top

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Biggest Climax of Them All (Rebounding Pt. 5)

The Biggest Climax of Them All (Rebounding Pt. 5) [part 5 of 5]
By: Sweet Ann (sweet.ann1113@yahoo.com)

Reader Note: You may want to check out the last few lines of Part IV before this, because this is an IMMEDIATE pick-up from that chapter. Enjoy!!!

Ann

*****

Lisa looked shocked as she turned to face me, her hands still tangled in her cowboy's partially-buttoned shirt.

"E-Eva, hey! Eva!" She grasped me in a tight hug, taking in my heightened color and the scent of sex still clinging to my skin. When we broke contact her grin only matched mine, and we both knew what we had been doing at the same time in the bathrooms. The tall cowboy was the next to break the unusual silence.

"I guess we both had the same idea, Rick. I know you know Lisa, but who is that breathtaking beauty you have in your arms?"

Rick introduced me to "Tex" and then steered the four of us out of the hallway and into one of the corner booths. After motioning his brother over to take our drink orders, Rick settled in next to me and played with my hair lightly while chatting with the cowboy.

"How do you know Rick, darlin'?" Lisa had picked up a bit of the Texan twang in her voice, and I wondered if Texan men tasted as good as they talked.

"I've been coming to the bar for years, and we've come to be good friends." Rick nodded and added, "Tex is a great guy, but I never dreamed that we would both have the same excellent taste in women."

Lisa blushed while I tried to decide how to take that comment. My answer came in a soft leather boot sliding suggestively against my calf. Tex met my eyes briefly and winked, glancing down a bit. I followed his eyes and gasped a bit when I realized that my top had fallen to the point that my bra was clearly showing off my breasts. My nipples hardened slightly at the thought that I was being looked over by two men and Lisa laughed at my expression.

"It's alright darlin', it's nothing he hasn't seen before..." Her comment had everyone, including me, laughing and we talked animatedly until our drinks came. Rick passed me my double Amaretto sour, which I downed immediately and asked for another. Not to be outdone, Lisa quickly threw back her shot of tequila and asked for a double margarita, flashing a knowing look at Tex. The two smiled as he pressed a kiss to her hand. When our new drinks came, Rick and Tex began discussing the latest football scores, keeping on hand on us girls and the other around their longneck beers. Lisa and I kept exchanging glances, trying to keep from giggling as the alcohol and the hilarity of the situation hit us hard. We sidled away slightly from our men, moving to the curve of the horseshoe-shaped booth. Our private conversation was full of soft giggles as we compared experiences in the bathrooms, smiling in satisfaction as we imagined the other's hot sex. We laughed as we discovered that neither of us had really fucked our lovers but had just had incredible oral sex, and that Rick had never used the slight domination procedure on Lisa. Lisa filled me in on why she had been gifted a matching cowboy hat and my eyes widened as I thought of her trapped in a truck window with those Texan lips deep in her pussy. Before long we were both getting very hot and bothered, and noticed that our men, assuming we were entertaining ourselves, were now deep in conversation and debate about their favorite teams. Lisa sent me a weird look and I raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"Eva, do you get the feeling that we are being ignored by our absolutely awesome lovers?" I went along with her, "Maybe a little...what are you thinking, Lisa?" Lisa shot off an evil grin before whispering, "Maybe we should give them a little something to make them jealous and pay attention..." The heavy shots of alcohol and they sex-heavy atmosphere made me impulsive...or was I tapping into something hidden inside me? Either way, when I nodded in agreement to Lisa's suggestion, I mimicked her movements, shimmying my top down until my bra was quite visible again, the buds of my nipples poking through the sheer lace. Lisa had worn a racy animal-print half-cup bra, and her areolas were in full view, the hard nipples just barely hidden in the suede edging. I found myself staring at her breasts, my breath haltering as images of our little tryst once again slammed into my mind. I saw myself licking at those wondrous orbs, the exquisite taste of her skin like nothing I had ever tasted before or since. I closed my eyes reflexively and licked my lips, almost missing the taste before I returned to our reality. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa eying my chest just as hungrily, and I knew we had both remembered that one time. Our eyes met and I moved a little closer to her.

"Lis...are you thinking about..."

"Evvie, I know we weren't going to talk about that again, but..."

Our words trailed off as our inhibitions, lowered to nearly nothing now, allowed our little fantasy to bloom. My hands gently grasped her breasts softly before I even knew what I was doing, hers doing the same. Within seconds our fingers had uncovered the delicate tips of our breasts and we slid together, tightly grasping the other, rubbing our hardened nipples against each other. A soft moan rumbled in Lisa's throat as I pressed against her, my leg curving past her hip to press us closer. Our eyes opened and I knew I had to have her. My hands cupped her jaw and I kissed her softly. Lisa used her grip on my ass to haul me closer as she responded, our pelvises grinding in time to our tongue-play. I used one of my hands to haul up my skirt, wanting my bare pussy to touch hers. Lisa caught on quickly and did the same, and before we knew it our wet skin was pressing together hotly as the flames of passion flew through us. It was like we had passed through time, back to that night where a fateful game of truth or dare had us in our first lesbian experience and only one in our lifetimes. What I had always considered a lustful yet big mistake, chalked up to college stupidity, was coming back to haunt me as I started to fall to pieces in my best friend's arms. I positioned my nipple against hers and pinched both hard between my fingers, causing both of us to cry out softly. I heard dual gasps behind me and I smiled against Lisa's mouth. We broke apart slightly, still holding our bare breasts against each other as we turned to look at our respective lovers.

Rick and Tex were staring openly at us, their faces showing a mixture of shock, confusion, and pure sexual hunger. I giggled softly and kissed Lisa's nose before addressing our audience, "I wondered how long you two would ignore us." Lisa laughed, her chest bouncing heavily against mine. We kissed softly again and then righted each other's clothes. We sat there, arms around each other and gazing at our speechless men.

"You...you've done that before." Rick stammered out. I smiled reassuringly at him.

"It was this one time, in college. Years ago. We have never done anything like that since, until just now. You two had just gotten us so horny, and we didn't want to interrupt, so we...thought we'd put on a little show for you. Trust me, we are both very, very, very much in love with your cocks...well...I've never had the pleasure of Tex, so I can't say for certain, but after what Lisa has told me...I'm sure I'd be in love with yours, too." I winked suggestively at the rapidly recovering Texan, loving my newfound sexual freedom.

Rick looked at the two of us, then back at his friend. "Tex, you bring your truck tonight?" Tex grinned widely and nodded. With no warning, Rick grabbed my arm and hauled me out of the booth as Tex did the same with Lisa. Our skirts were still hiked up indecently high, but no one seemed to care as the guys pulled us out of the bar, calling to Rick's brother to put the drinks on their tabs. Tex pushed Lisa into the cab of his truck, climbing behind the wheel. Rick paused to give me a short yet deeply passionate kiss before placing me beside Lisa and squeezing himself onto the seat and shutting the door. Tex revved the engine and tore out of the parking lot, his cock hardening noticeably in his jeans. Lisa was about to reach for it when I caught her hand, bringing it to my breast. She gently squeezed the flesh and had me do the same to her. We explored each other briefly before baring our breasts again and curling close together. I heard Rick moan and call out, "Dammit, Tex, they're going to fuck each other in front of us. How'd we ever get this lucky?" Tex shrugged his shoulders as he pushed on the gas, speeding us down the highway. A thought occurred to me, and I leaned over to whisper in Lisa's ear, "Remember what you said Tex did to you the last time you were in his truck?" Lisa smiled devilishly again and hiked her skirt over her hips, displaying her wet, shaved pussy to all of us. I copied her and Rick moaned again, enjoying the show. Lisa turned towards me, resting her right hip on the seat and balancing her ass against Tex's side. She swung her left leg onto the dash and motioned for me to do the same.

Facing each other, we began kissing again, our hands helping to keep each other balanced as the truck turned off the highway and onto a country road. I broke our deep kiss to look at Rick, his eyes glazed over with passion as he stroked his newly-freed cock. "Our hands are a little busy, Rick...think you could give me a hand?" With one hand still coursing up and down his turgid member, Rick plunged his fingers into my sopping pussy, occasionally brushing against Lisa's dripping lips as the two of us gyrated together. A foreign knuckle skimmed my thigh and I glanced down to see that Tex was also finger-fucking Lisa, gripping the steering wheel tightly with his other hand. The combination of Rick flicking and rubbing my clit and Lisa's heady lips against mine brought me to climax quickly, my voice screaming out my pleasure before sinking back onto Rick's talented hand. Lisa was quick to follow, and we leaned against each other and kissed between slowing breaths.

A few jolts from the road, and we had pulled into a deserted area that Lisa immediately identified as the place where she had first fucked Tex. Rick pulled me away from my friend, hoisting me onto his lap and kissing me fiercely. The truck's horn rang out as Lisa leaned back, her pussy drenching the front of Tex's jeans. Rick was about to dive into my steaming pussy when Lisa called out, "No!!! Wait until we are in the back!!!" I opened the door and slid out before Rick had a chance to argue, racing around the back and lowering the tailgate. Lisa reached the edge just as I began to crawl into the back, my naked ass glistening in the moonlight. Rick caught my hips and dragged me back, my breasts sliding against the metal as he pulled my hips against his. I felt his rock-hard cock graze my pussy, the cum coating it heavily and allowing him to slide between my thighs as easily as if he was full-hilt in my quivering pussy. I heard Lisa cry out as Tex flipped her onto her back and began nibbling at her pussy lips, my eyes widening as I saw his tongue go to work.

Lisa's screams escalated until I saw her face contort in pleasure, Rick stopping his ministrations against my thighs to watch her cum. I took the opportunity to push the stunned stud off of me and sidled up next to my cumming best friend. I licked her nipples, exalting in the fact that they did taste even more wonderfully than I had remembered. Lisa's hands left Tex's curls to pull at my head, pushing me tighter against her. Tex retreated from his lip-smacking meal to watch us go after each other with total abandon, our hands massaging breasts and pinching nipples, our mouths attacking passionately, and our hips slamming together. Lisa pushed me onto the padded "bed" of the truck and leaned over me on her hands and knees, licking slowly down my neck, over my nipples, and heading straight for my steamy cunt. The second her lips touched my absolutely sodden pussy, I screamed in pleasure, humping her face desperately. My tightly-closed eyes flew open as I felt a pair of delectable lips moving hotly over mine, absorbing my cries of pleasure as his hands pulled my blouse and bra off my body. I opened my eyes to find the handsome Tex licking at my lips, and I smiled, knowing I was about to get the same incredible treatment that I had envied Lisa of for so long.

Lisa's tongue dove deeply into my pussy, setting off the first set of fireworks that shot off through my body. I felt her cry out against my hot flesh, the vibrations setting me off even more. I screamed into Tex's mouth, his tongue dancing with mine headily. I broke the kiss to ask him what was going on with Lisa, and he whispered that Rick was fucking her hard right before his lips returned to mine and then zeroed in on my throbbing nipples. The combination of Lisa's face being pushed into my clit with Rick's every hard fucking thrust and Tex's sucking on my nipples pushed me into a second, more powerful orgasm. Lisa screamed out as I finished, her fingers on her clit ensuring her a similar orgasm as Rick came hotly in her pussy. I turned to the very hot cowboy and whispered, "You need to cum...and I need a cock in my pussy. Care to help a lady out?" Tex wasted no time in rearranging my horny body until I was sinking down his hugely hard member, my breasts scraping against his muscular chest until I hit bottom. He continued pushing my hips down until my clit smacked against his pelvic bone, causing me to moan and grip onto his shoulders for dear life. Tex pistoned my hips against him hot and hard, our fucking growing wild as I slammed up and down that incredible cock. Small fingers came around me from my back, reaching around until they were pinching my nipples, a matching pair pressing hotly into my back. Lisa continued to pinch me as I fucked her Texan cowboy harder, my next orgasm rising higher and higher. Her tongue made contact with my neck, our thrusts rubbing me against the wet length as she moaned with me. Tex's cock started to swell and I dropped my hand quickly to my clit, wanting to cum in time with him. With an extra-hard pinch of my nipples, Lisa sent me spiraling off into pleasure again as Tex shot off deep in my pussy.

We three collapsed next to the satiated Rick, breathing hard and looking at the starry sky once we had the energy to open our eyes. Lisa and I curled up together, stroking each other's cum-filled pussies and kissing lightly.

"Evvie, I have to admit that I've been dreaming of this ever since I hooked up with Rick and Tex. I wanted to share them with you...and then I wanted to share you with them."

I kissed Lisa softly and murmured, "I love sharing, Lisa. I never thought we'd end up fucking each other again...but it gives me a chance to do this..."

I moved swiftly down Lisa's body and buried my head into her slit, lapping up a heady mixture of her cum and Rick's. She began moaning again, her hands moving to her breasts. I pressed harder against her, my tongue sweeping out mouthfuls of cum into mine, then diving deeper into her luscious pussy hole to find more of the tangy fluid. A large finger coursed down my spine and then plunged into my pussy briefly before being replaced by a large cock that I knew so well. I pushed back against Rick, enjoying the feeling of him filling my pussy, my moans only pushing Lisa harder towards her impending orgasm. When her sighs became muffled I glanced up to see her doing her best to give Tex the blowjob of a lifetime while I was pillaging her pussy. Rick chose that exact moment to thrust especially hard inside me, so I cried out and fell back between Lisa's lovely legs so that we could both cum with our men. Tex was the first to go, as Lisa's moans of impending orgasm set him off beautifully. Rick had maneuvered a finger onto my clit, and it was the war of the clitoris between Lisa and I as to whether my face or Rick's cock would be drenched in hot cum first. Rick knew my pussy better than I could remember Lisa's, so I screamed my pleasure into the lusciousness of pussy right before I heard Lisa crying out in response. The sight of the three of us succumbing to pleasure was too much for Rick, and I gasped in ecstasy as his semen poured into me, mixing with my cum and Tex's.

The four of us collapsed again in the truckbed, too exhausted from the incredible sex to do much of anything. I glanced at Lisa, her blouse and bra still around her waist next to the soaked skirt as her breasts heaved with her pants for breath. Rick's hand curled around my thigh, resting his head on my hip as Tex curled a hand into my hair. I smiled at my well-fucked friend and murmured, "Yeah, baby, I don't mind sharing at all." Lisa smiled back, her hand softly stroking Tex's cum-covered cock. Before I knew it, Tex had hauled me over him, settling my well-fucked pussy over his mouth. I immediately settled myself into the 69 position, sucking and licking for all I was worth. Our moans of satisfaction only increased our pleasure, as did our very appreciative audience watching us while stroking each other. As our orgasms built up to a wonderful peak, I managed to thank my lucky stars that Lisa had started this for all of us before bursting again into a powerful climax.

Just a few weeks ago Lisa and I were single women and now, still single, but very, very satisfied. Rebounding definitely was never this fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment