top

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Husbands Boss

My Husbands Boss [part 2 of 2]
By: Jackie69 (jackiemarie69@yahoo.com)

Randy My Husbands Boss (Continuation of previous story) -True story-

All I could think about as Randy drove us to his house was how just 2 nights ago I was on my knees sucking his cock. And how heavy it felt in my hands.

I had just dropped my husband off for his flight and here I was arousing myself by remembering just how much I enjoyed it. Since then my husband and I had made love a few times as we knew we would be seperated for a few weeks, but even during those times I found myself mentally comparring his size and girth to what I remebered with Randy from that night. My husband would be in my mouth but It was Randy's cock I was thinking about. And when my husband entered me I thought and tried to picture how it would feel to have Randy inside me. Even his older body turned me on. How he kissed, how he felt as he fingered me, and how his body felt pressed up against me in the dark.

We didnt say much in the car and when we got to his house it wasn't much different. Randy offered me a drink and even with the fresh memory of my hangover from yesterday I accepted. I hoped the wine would ease the mood. I curled up on one side of the couch as Randy brought me my drink and took a seat on the other side of the couch. Normally we'd sit close even when my husband was around but he must have worried how I was feeling and gave me space.

We made difficult small talk for a few minutes and finally he asked me how I felt and If I regretted it. "I regret that I cheated on Brian yes" I said. " But you have mentioned in the past that he fantasizes about you with others corect?" Randy replied. "He does, but I'm not sure he'd want it for real nor for me to do it behind his back" I countered. There was some more silence and then Randy asked me if I enjoyed it. I took some time answering and picked my words carefully. "You know how I feel about you and its not like we haven't been tiptoeing around this for some time. Plus we have used each other on goodnight phonecalls a few times as well" I said as I did my best embarrased smile. Randy smiled back and said " You have no idea how often I wanted to get closer with you, and yes we never said it but we both knew what was happening on those phone calls". "So would you do it again or stop it from happening?" he pressed. " Honestly, Im glad we did it since we are moving. I am going to miss you very much." I confessed.

'Good" he said as he got up. He grabbed my glass and went to refill it. I felt better that the mood was lifted but now that it was I realized just how wet my pussy had become. Randy came back handed me my glass but this time sat right next to me. He also grabbed my legs and swung them over my lap so my back was on the arm rest. "Jackie I find you so sexy and attractive, you are my best friend and I think the world of you and Brian." "I'd never do anything to try and break you up as you are perfect for each other." But honestly Ive wanted you for such a long time and its been so long for me and Im just so gratefull that It was you, and that you and I got to be close" he confessed. "Randy you mean the world to me and I'm glad I was able to make you feel good plus you have no idea how many times I thought of you as well." I flirted back. Then he leaned over and kissed me. A friendly kiss at first but it quickly heated up until our tongues were once again mixing in my mouth. His hands wrapped around me and pulled me close and once again his strong chest pressed against me excited me. We kissed for a few minutes him working down my neck kissing it and my ears. I moaned a few times as I attempted a weak effort at telling him I wasn't like this.

He got up grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. In a daze I followed. I was scared but there was no way I could turn back from this now. Once we got into the room he pressed me against the wall and began to kiss me. His size dwarfed me but I loved how completely against him I felt. As we kissed his hands fumbled against my belt and my jeans until I felt them being dropped to my feet. He then led me to the bed and sat me on the edge of it as he got on his knees and pressed his face against the crotch of my very wet thong and began to lick me thru it. It was all happening so fast but I was already on fire and moving my crotch and bucking it against his face. He pulled my thong off and took it to his face where he inhaled deeply smiling at me as he said "Thats what I longed to smell. Your pussy and perfume mixed together" He bent over and his face pressed into my soaking pussy. I remember thinking " Oh god Randy is eating me" and boy was he. he was going to town and gave me the impression of a man who was loving every second of it.

His long fingers slipped easily into me as he licked my slit and clit and then would go down and lick my ass. Now I'm not a quiet person in bed but this was even over the top for me. I was moaning and dirty talking to him the whole time. I must have said his name every 2 seconds as he sent me easily to a huge orgasm followed by yet another amazing second one.

He then kissed up my body unbuttoning first my blouse then my bra. He then nibbled on my nipples and breast as I egged him on more and more. telling him how bad I liked it and wanted more. We undressed him and he laid back on the bed. When I took off his pants his bulge looked amazing. There in front of me was what i had been dreaming about non stop since that night. I bit and kissed his shaft thru his boxer briefs. I loved looking up at him and seeing the excitment and pleasure on it. I finally sat on my knees and worked my fingers into his waistband. " Ive been thinking about this big cock for 2 days straight Randy, I can't wait to see it finally" I lustfully said. "Its all yours baby" he replied as I pulled down his briefs and the biggest most amazing cock presented itself to me. I was in awe, it was amazing, it was beutiful, it was even bigger then I remembered. And something I didnt realize that night was how full and large his balls looked. I love my husbands balls and love licking them but these were gigantic and I squeeled in delight.

I bent over and took my time this time sucking and kissing every long inch. I brought him close to a few orgasms but backed off whe he warned me cause there was no way I was letting this moment slip by until he was burried deeper in my pussy then anyone ever had been before. I licked, I kissed, and I sucked enjoying every moan and movememt he made. I rubbed my face in his balls and licked them until they were messy wet. then I rubbed my face in them licking behind his balls close to his ass enjoying how much that shocked and pleased him. After taking a long time I sat up and said " Now I need you in me lover, I need to feel your big cock pressing into me like no one else can"

I laid back and spread my legs and Randy moved between my legs resting them over his shoulders. He lined up hs cock and very slowly worked every inch inside me. I showered him and his cock with praises and I felt every wonderful inch by every thick inch slip inside me. I came my biggest orgasm yet and when the flood of juices from it hit my pussy it loosened me up so he could work at a steady pace. I told him how I never wanted him to stop fucking me. I told him how he had the most amazing cock ever, and I told him how he was deper and made me feel fuller then anyone else could. Because, thats the best word I have yet to find to describe it. he made me feel full and I loved it. I realized how bad id always wanted to feel that way.

He pumped into me and gave me 2 more orgasms, biting my neck and squeezing my breasts. And every time I came I moaned his name. I then saw the loook in his eye and knew it was his time. "Fill my pussy with your cum Randy" I begged him and he did just that. Just like last time he came more then my husband did and it flooded into me and mixed around his cock and my pussy..

He collapsed next to me but his cock was still stuffed into me as I didnt want to give it back. We laid together holding each other tight. I felt his cock twitching in me as his cum leaked out of me and down the crack of my ass. I didnt care, in fact I loved it as I just had the best fuck of my life and I was going to make sure it wasn't the last time I felt that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment